This week, the prompt is:
1 : of the color blue
2 a : bluish <the blue haze of tobacco smoke>
b : discolored by or as if by bruising <blue with cold>
c : bluish gray <a blue cat>
3 a : low in spirits : melancholy
b : marked by low spirits : depressing <a blue funk> <things looked blue>
- Your response must be between 33 and 333 words.
- You must use the 3rd definition of the given word in your post.
- The word itself needs to be included in your response.
- You may not use a variation of the word; it needs to be exactly as stated above.
- Your post must include a link back to Trifecta.
- Please submit your post's permalink, not the main page of your blog. For example: http://www.trifectawritingchallenge.com/2012/03/trifextra-week-eight.html not http://www.trifectawritingchallenge.com/.
- You may only submit one post per blog per challenge.
Here is my entry in 33 words:
Fire me red.
Cower me yellow.
Render me blue.