Saturday, June 30, 2012

Lazy, Hazy Days of Summer

#instacamp Week 4 -- Lazy, Hazy Days of Summer

These are the pictures I took throughout the week for #instacamp's final prompt: Lazy, Hazy Days of Summer.  #Instacamp is a photo prompt from Chookooloonks featuring photos captured on cameraphones.  This is the fourth and final prompt.


Amusement parkin' on a hot, summer day.



Ahhh!  The kiddos are finally asleep...  Time to unwind.



It's not Friday night, but it IS summertime!



Seeking shade on a triple-digit summer day.



Summer stormy skies from a car window.



There you have it.  Week 4 of #instacamp on #lazyhazydaysofsummer!.  Sadly, #instacamp has come to an end.  I have much enjoyed participating in this photo prompt.  Maybe I'll have to come up with my own weekly topics?  (I'm still participating in #photoaday with #fatmumslim, so onward to #photoadayJuly!)


No comments:

Post a Comment