Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunshine

#Instacamp Week 1 -- Sunshine

These are the pictures I took throughout the week for #instacamp's prompt: Sunshine.  #Instacamp is a photo prompt from Chookooloonks featuring photos captured on cameraphones, running all summer long!



Sunshine is food for my red bell pepper plant in my summer garden.



Sunshine playing hide and seek through the tree leaves with me.



Sunshine on kiddos' colorful cups made them glow with fiery intensity.



Soaking up summer sunshine on the playground on a glorious day.



Sunshine making possible the creation of Pavement People.



Sunshine in 'Heaven': on the Field of Dreams in Iowa.



Glorious sunshine captured on a road trip.



What a great first prompt to kick off the start of summer!  To see the next prompt, check out Chookooloonks on Monday, June, 11! 


4 comments:

  1. love the photos, especially the last one. :-)

    ~Imelda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Imelda! You see how my camera phone and Instagram have made me lazy about using a real camera? I took that last picture yesterday on our drive home from Iowa. It was such a beautiful day and my view out the window was JUST THAT. (This week's prompt at #instacamp is THE GREAT OUTDOORS.)

      Delete
  2. These are all beautiful pics of sunshine!! Your photos always make me want to upgrade my phone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachael! I am truly having too much fun with my phone camera and Instagram. Don't upgrade your phone on my account, but just so you know, once you do, there's no going back! We are holding off on our overdue upgrade for iPhone 5. I hear it will have an even better camera...

      Delete