Sunday, June 24, 2012

Water!

#instacamp Week 3 -- Water!

These are the pictures I took throughout the week for #instacamp's prompt: Sunshine.  #Instacamp is a photo prompt from Chookooloonks featuring photos captured on cameraphones, running all summer long!


Water quenching my thirsty Swiss chard on a hot, hot day.



Ripples: water trickling down the driveway during a car wash.



Car wash!  Wherein the kiddos still think this is FUN STUFF.



Cascade at the pool: water frozen in time.



Splash: diamonds falling down the drop slides.



Blue, azure, turquoise, or aqua? Or, simply, serenity.



Wherein my grass thanks me at the expense of my water bill.



There you have it.  Week 3 of #instacamp on #water!.  Stay tuned for week 4's prompt out on Monday.  Check here!  Happy Snapping!


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for taking a look, Karen! I do so love #instacamp!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. Water pictures just always get me... rain drops, pools, rivers, waterfalls... I love them all. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting the Instagram link! And I will be back again!

      Delete
  3. great pictures! All of the refreshing memories of summer days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting, Braintomahawk! I've been addicted to Instagram since it came to the Android market. I'm participating in some photo challenges, so here they are! I'm glad you like the water pics. =)

      Delete