Above is my collection of #photoadayJune photo challenge hosted by Fat Mum Slim. Below are the prompts for #photoadayJune:
Here are my blurbs for each day:
- Day 1, Morning: I woke up to the fragrance of newly bloomed jasmine flowers.
- Day 2, Empty: Getting there. (Eye shadow palette.)
- Day 3, On your plate: cherry crepes. (Yum.)
- Day 4, Close-up: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
- Day 5, Sign: Through the trees. (This is my least favorite pic of the month. I later saw a sign of a mama duck and baby ducks behind her for 'Duck Crossing', but was not able to get a pic of it. Boo.)
- Day 6, Hat: My summer best. (Crocheted twine hat from our trip to the Bahamas.)
- Day 7, Drink: Crystal clear water. (Nothing but the best.)
- Day 8, Six o'clock: Pavement people. (The kiddos and me.)
- Day 9, My view today: Riding down the word's steepest and shortest railroad at Fenelon Place. (Interesting train car on stairs.)
- Day 10, Best bit of my weekend: Road trip! (My view for a few hours.)
- Day 11, Door: Le Garage.
- Day 12, From a low angle: Stadium lights. (On the Field of Dreams.)
- Day 13, Art: An unfinished pair of knitted viking socks. (Dunno if I'll ever finish this...)
- Day 14, Time: On my hand. (Always wish I had more.)
- Day 15, Yellow: A couple of future tomatoes. (Grow, tomatoes, grow!)
- Day 16, Out and about: Scooter time!
- Day 17, In my bag: A safe place for my third child. (Bluey Bear.)
- Day 18, Something you don't know about me: I read this book back in college and very much enjoyed it. (Don't remember much of it anymore.)
- Day 19, Imperfect: A begonia flower on the decline.
- Day 20, Fave photo I've ever taken: on the Field of Dreams, but you already knew that.
- Day 21, Where I slept: Um, that's MY pillow!
- Day 22, From a high angle: Picnic on the driveway! (Another play date, another picnic.)
- Day 23, Movement: My niece twirling in her birthday princess dress.
- Day 24, On my mind: An icy drink on a hot, summer day. (First time I had a strawberry lemonade Icee.)
- Day 25, Something cute: Freshly baked brownie bites.
- Day 26, Where I shop: Where I don't have to leave the house. (Or get out of my PJs.)
- Day 27, Bathroom: Both a sanctuary and a bitch to clean.
- Day 28, On the shelf: 'We be dangerously low on the whites' says Dear Husband.
- Day 29, Soft: Toesies!
- Day 30, A friend: is someone who gifted this to me. (Thank you, BFF!)
Onward I go to #photoadayJuly:
Thank you, Fat Mum Slim, for hosting this fun challenge and showing off everyone's creativity!