My collection of #photoadayJuly photo challenge hosted by Fat Mum Slim.
1. Self portrait: Profile shadow good enough?
2. Busy: My busy summer bees while I crack the whip.
3. Best part of your day: Morning cuppa joe.
4. Fun: Can you hear the squeals already? Perfect for this scorching hot day.
5. On the floor: Boy toes and girly toes.
6. Chair: My favorite stool.
7. Garden: This is what I call 'progress'!
8. Lunch: Dim sum and then some.
9. Big: Cloud Gate, aka The Bean, at Millennium Park.
10. Your favorite color: Lilac sky.
11. Letter: An anniversary letter, a few years ago.
12. Texture: Layers of it!
13. Open: My afternoon snack, and, subsequently, my mouth.
14. Building: The Willis Tower, aka The Sears Tower.
15. Finger: Spinning the windmill at Windmill Island Gardens in Holland, MI.
16. Sign: Um, we're gonna be here awhile...
17. Your addiction: My Better Half finds me the best coffee in the area while on vacation!
18. Plate: I know what you're wondering, but the prompt is 'plate'.
19. Animal/insect/pet: My pet turtle, Tucker.
20. Eyes: 'Cause I can't see a thing without these.
21. 9 o’clock: PM, in the passenger seat.
22. Upside down: Hopscotch, anyone?
23. Mirror: A bean mirror.
24. A stranger: There is for sure at least one up in there!
25. Heart: Mine was bursting, at this place, watching these two peeps.
26. Sunshine: From Millennium Park.
27: On the road: Literally.
28. Cup: The good ol' Dixie.
29. Last thing you bought: Coleslaw for a picnic because I was too lazy to 'homemake'.
30. Calm: Friday movie night.
31. Toothbrush: How badly does my $$$ brushhead need to be replaced? Cheapskate.
Follow me on Instagram: @letters_of_muse. See you there!