Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Birth Story














You guys, I wrote my heart out today.  I have no juice left.

Nothing.

Nada.

I posted it on my other blog, Letters of Muse.  Here is an excerpt of the post:

"Little did I know that I was going to be the only family member person in the room with her during her delivery.  That I was going to be in a movie-like emergency scene with crashing carts and splattering fluids.  That I had to hold myself together to help her through this delivery.  Read the rest..."

If you don't follow Letters of Muse, please click over to read this amazing birth story.  My life is forever changed because of it.  (I am posting it again here in participation of #NaBloPoMo.) 

-----

Babies are miracles.  
Mothers that give birth to them are phenomenal.  
Fathers witnessing the births are nothing short of valiant.






4 comments:

  1. :) awww! I'm still so tickled for you to have been given that moment! I hope someday to be on the "daddy" part of the show to a close friend or maybe even my sister in law. How truly amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Cassie! It was truly amazing. I never imagined I'd be in those shoes, since it usually doesn't happen unless you plan for it. But I am grateful to have been there for her and for myself. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. What a story that is. Something you will truly remember for the rest of your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will! And if I ever forget, at least I can read this and remember :) Thanks, Susi!

      Delete