Friday, November 16, 2012

We've Come a Long Way

For today's #NaBloPoMo post, I invite you to hop over to Letters of Muse to read "Remember When": my Top Ten list of Things My Kiddos Will Likely Never Experience by clicking here.  Our kids will never realize how lucky they are--probably much like how we were clueless when we were kids--in regards to the advancement of technology and its associated entertainment and benefits. 

It's Friday, and I'm celebrating it by writing one long post over at Letters of Muse instead of one short one here.  Fair's fair; it's still a-post-a-day.  This way, I can actually not be at my computer an hour before midnight trying to crank out a meaningful post.  I may even be able to do movie night and a glass of wine if all goes well, yay!  As for whether or not I'll stay up and watch the entire movie, well, that is TBA.

In the meantime, happy reading, and HAPPY FRIDAY!






4 comments:

  1. It's amazing when you realize what our children will never know... So many things we grew up with aren't around anymore and relics to our kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And now I'm thinking back to see what we were oblivious to our parents' generation when we were growing up. TV? Fridge? Radio? I'm not even sure!? Thanks for reading, Susi!

      Delete
  2. This NaBloPoMo is so hard! Why did you let me talk you into this! haha! I'll leave my true comment on Letters :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I don't really remember "talking you into" this ! This *is* really hard. If you check my posting times, they are mostly a few minutes short of midnight. Sigh. Almost two-thirds over!! Keep going, Cassie!!

      Delete