Sunday, December 23, 2012

Festive



Wooden reindeer from the Christmas tree lot,
Dressed in red ribbons perfect for my shot.





 My favorite nail enamel in crimson red,
For festive holiday gatherings ahead.





Christmas stockings hung in a row,
In colors to match Mr. Ho Ho Ho!





Marshmallow snowmen edible craft,
Red fruit roll-up around him wrapped.





In decorative paper presents hide--
What better color for the yuletide?



-----
These are a few of my favorite photos of this holiday season.  To me, the common denominator is what makes them festive.  

Thank you for visiting my blog.  Happy Holidays to you!


Also, I'm linking this post with BocaFrau's Picture Perfect!  Click on the badge below to link yours!

BocaFrau



8 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures and words to match them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked my pictures, Ruby! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas, Sandra. I wish you Love and Warmth and Wonder for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you, Cindy! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year! Thank you!

      (Have you ever had the inclination to start your own blog? You are an expressive and eloquent commenter, which would make you a great writer, too. Just a thought!) :)

      Delete
    2. Kim asked me that too. I don't think I have the follow through for a blog. I am amazing at beginning projects and I stink at sticking with them. Have you seen me on twitter lately? No, no you have not :) Finding time is a problem too. I am very full of excuses. I'll consider it some more though, I just don't know what I'd say.

      Delete
    3. Haha, Cindy, I have been MIA on Twitter as well. Catching up with my Twitter stream has become a lost art. I've totally given up. I don't think finding things to say will be a problem, but finding time would be. At least that is true for me. I used to be afraid of running out of topics. But now I realize it's time holding me back. We do live a life of a family that needs caring, so something's gotta give!! Do consider it, though. I enjoy just reading your comments, especially on Amommaly! :)

      Delete
  3. Ho ho ho. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Love how you rhymed everything. The reindeer are too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susi! I'm glad to get in a last photo link-up before the year's over. It's been too long! Thanks for hosting!

      Delete