Monday, March 4, 2013

#fmsphotoaday0313-1

Back on the #fmsphotoaday Train.  I'm suffering from winter woes and really need a Creativity Pick-Me-Up.  It has been astonishing how few pictures I have taken lately, which also feeds into the what-am-I-going-to-write-about conundrum because I have no photo illustration to go along with it.  Sometimes Inspiration finds you unexpectedly, but I am actively going on an Inspiration Hunt.

And I'm gonna catch a big one.



Here is Fatmumslim's March #fmsphotoaday challenge.  I participate on Instagram, post some to Facebook, and will now also repost the pics here, weekly.  




The first three pics to begin the challenge are here:

1. L is for...  Do you see it?  I had good little helpers for this one!



2. I made this: family members bingo boards for preschoolers 
in my Chinese class.



3. Key: I locked their little mouths and threw away the key, 
aka "wishful thinking."



I'll be back next Monday with a week's worth of new pics!  I hope you have a great week!


I'm linking up with Bocafrau's Picture Perfect Weekly.




4 comments:

  1. Sandra, thanks so much for linking up. I'm doing the #fmsphotoaday challenge for March as well. I hope, one of these days to make it through the whole month!!! :) Thanks, for linking up. I love your pic for the LOVE prompt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susie! I'm looking forward to your #fmsphotoaday pics! And I'll be back to link up next week!

      Delete
  2. ah... I love that third photo. So precious. But what were you really thinking? :-)) You know that you will be driven nuts once the children get quiet for hours on end. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I was thinking maybe just 5 minutes of silence would be GOLDEN. But I'm far too realistic to know that I'd be lucky to GET 5 minutes of it. :)

      Delete