Monday, March 18, 2013

#fmsphotoaday0313-3

Here is Week 3 of #fmsphotoaday March 2013:


 11. Important: move to win.



12. In the distance: Stars and Stripes dancing in the wind.



 13. Sound: this beauty produces ones I absolutely adore.


 
 14. Tasty: his birthday cupcakes for school friends.



15. Explore: she's seeking different ingredients to coat rice balls--
my little chef-in-the-making.  (These are pork sung and 
seaweed/sesame seeds flakes.)



16. 9 o'clock: late night cupcakin', and it's beginning to feel
a lot like a birthday party!



17. Green: heart-shaped cyclamen leaves. 




In case you missed it, here are the pictures for Week 1 and Week 2.
To see how to play #fmsphotoaday, click here.
I'll be back next Monday for Week 4!

I'm linking up with Bocafrau's Picture Perfect Weekly #11:





4 comments:

  1. love the first picture. mastermind was a favorite of mine as a kid. I didn't know they still made it. Will have to look for it. I love the pic of the violin. and the cupcakes made me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Cindy! I don't remember where and when I bought it, but it was in the recent years. I snatched it as soon as I saw it since it was one of my favorite games, too. But as you can see, they "modernized the shape of the game" and I still like the older version better. The violin scroll is my fave out of this bunch. And the cupcakes were (hehe) very delish. :) Thanks for taking a look at my pics!

      Delete
  2. I almost got my free Mastermind courtesy of free coupons in cereal boxes. Then, i let the promo lapse without mailing the things I painstakingly collected. Silly, no?

    Oh, your daughter is so creative. I wish her well in all her creative and savory endeavors. :-) She must have taken after you - look! your cupcakes are so pretty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get so mad when that happens, Imelda, so you're not alone! I've stopped doing those collections so that I won't get mad at myself for missing the cutoff. DD learned about making these riceballs from her Chinese class. We had fun doing it!! Cupcakes? I spent far too much time on those things for my own good...

      Delete