Monday, April 1, 2013

#fmsphotoaday0313-5

Here is the last week (Week 5) of #fmsphotoaday March 2013:

 25. In my drawer: baggies, gloves, and mitts.



26. Something I did: baked banana muffins and devoured my first
one. #Mmmmmmmm



27: A pair: of kids' chopsticks complete with finger placement
rings and a colorful character. #pororo



 28: In the mirror: "Don't just stand there, just get to it;
strike a pose, there's nothing to it."



 29: Goodnight: his bedtime story book.



 30. Relax: a couple of peeps kicking it back during a very 
first game of bocce. 



 31. Stuff: from their [treasure] egg hunt
(clues + treats inside eggs that lead to a final prize)



And there you have it.  I'm glad to have participated in #fmsphotoaday for March.
 Here are all the weeks of #fmsphotoaday0313 in reverse order.
Thank you for following and taking a look at my prompt photos!

I'm linking up with Bocafrau's PicWrap #12:

BocaFrau





4 comments:

  1. OMG. I love the kids chopsticks. I've never seen them with the finger holds. Where did you get them?
    Thanks again for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Susi, the chopsticks were from a Japanese market. But I just did a search on amazon.com and I see the exact same one there! For only $5.49! They are very helpful for the little ones. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely self-portrait, Sandra. :-)

    Once again, you wowed me with your neatness and organization skills - what a neat drawer you have. I am thinking that if you get to visit my house, I will keep you away from any drawer I have lest you open a veritable Pandora's Box. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my dear Imelda! If you only knew how I went around the house to only find this particular drawer in good enough shape (*after* straightening it a bit) to snap! I was embarrassed to share any other ones! Thank you for the compliments, but I think I just present "good" pictures to hide the truth! :)

      Delete