Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blooming



swaying,
bending,
waiting.

musing,
enticing,
blushing.

culling,
staging,
engaging.

 unfurling,
stretching,
blooming.

spreading,
yawning,
exhaling.



 


-----
My tulips are blooming!  It's amazing how the sight of them makes me feel so happy.  Getting down and nestling myself into the ground to snap pictures of them is one of my simple pleasures in springtime.  Rest assured, there will be more photos to come.  The world is waking up from slumber, as am I!



2 comments:

  1. I suppose the poem is more about you than the tulip rarin' to bloom. :-)) I know the feeling - I count the buds that the coming back plants have and then the days when they finally bloom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose you are right on! This was a few weeks back when spring was just knocking on the door and we couldn't wait for the full glory of warmth and colors. Too bad tulips don't stick around for a long time, though. But it is time to think about summer vegetable gardening!

      Delete