Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Fluff







Beneficial weed
Going to seed.

Set to parachute away,
To many's dismay.

Round puffs of fluff--
Swaying with mischief.

I found my inner child--
Blew a breath, and smiled.







-----
I was having a hard time captioning the last photo, so I asked my daughter what the dandelion made her think of.  "Fluff" was her answer.  That is so something she would say.  Although I didn't use her word in the caption, I'm dedicating the title of this post to my girl.   




4 comments:

  1. Love,love,love - all of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susi! Can you tell I'm just a wee bit addicted to these photo-editing apps? Luv 'em! :) So glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  2. Make a wish - and make it a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly did! Hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend, Cindy!

      Delete