Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Spring is Here!


It's May 1st, and Spring has finally arrived.  So much so that it's actually hot today.  But the temperature goes back down to the 50s tomorrow.  That's Spring for ya in my neck of the woods.  This song by Little Bill (Nick Jr.'s cartoon character) has been running through my head each time I see more colors in the great outdoors.

This picture shows the flowers on a tree in my yard.  I take pics of the tree throughout the year and love all its magnificent changes.  Now I just need to figure out what kind of tree it is...  I'm also having a little fun with playing around with photos with phone apps.  They'll be featured here under the tag, MuseViews. 

I wish I could find a video of Little Bill's song, but here is a link to Meet the Characters on Little Bill.  This cartoon will always remain special to me because my son loved watching it when he was little.  He would lean against the coffee table and bop up and down to the beat of the introductory music when he could barely stand!  We don't watch it anymore, but this song will always be in my heart, especially when it's Spring!

Have a beautiful Spring day!  Thank you for stopping by to take a look!






4 comments:

  1. I remember little Bill. My older two watched it all the time when they were younger. I love seeing all the Spring pics pop up all over the blgosphere. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to see all the spring pics of Blogosphere since I can only see what's around me IRL. It is FINALLY starting to feel like spring and my tulips are growing! Thanks for stopping by, Susi! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. I look forward to more photos. :-) There will certainly be lots of photo ops. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Imelda! I'm working on them! Lots of colors are sprouting around here!

      Delete